DELIVERY & RETURNS
We operate a returns policy for order cancellation or if item is damaged or defective. You are allowed a 7 day cooling off period from the date of delivery. This means that we will refund the total cost of the product and delivery charges to you, if you choose to cancel your order provided you comply with the terms below
1. You notify us of your cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery.
2. The goods remain unused and component parts are unopened.
3. You or the recipient retain and take reasonable care of the goods and package the goods to be returned securely to us in the original packaging.
4. Refunds will be issued upon safe receipt of the item.
5. Refunds will only be made through the original payment method.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
In the event of you or your recipient receiving a damaged or defective product or if we have made a mistake with your order the following terms apply
1. Please notify us within 48 hours of receipt via email to email@example.com
2. Where necessary we will refund the cost of the product in full or replace it. If the same product is not available we will replace with a product of equal or higher value.
3. On receipt of these items, we will check and assess it to confirm if it is damaged or defective. After it has been deemed not damaged nor defective we will deduct the cost of collection from your refund.
We are not able to assume responsibility for late delivery of any hampers or gift due to:
1. Bad weather conditions
2. Incomplete or inaccurate delivery addresses
3. Any other causes beyond our reasonable control
Please note deliveries to the Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland may take longer than the standard delivery time frame stated above.
In the event of missing products you or recipient must report it to us within 7 days of your expected delivery date. We cannot guarantee any claims made after this time will be refunded or replaced.